[StarCluster] reserved instances

Austin Godber godber at uberhip.com
Thu Feb 17 10:50:30 EST 2011

Hi Dan,
I am pretty sure the reserved pricing just applies automatically if you
launch an instance in the same Availability Zone.  They will just
automatically charge you the lowest price when you are entitled to it.
I don't think you even have to relaunch an instance or anything.  Though
of course I could be mistaken.

Austin