[StarCluster] Versioned Release Sometime?

Justin Riley jtriley at MIT.EDU
Tue Apr 19 01:11:03 EDT 2011

Hi Austin,

My apologies once again for the delay. I've been slacking big time with respect to a release and at this point I simply need to update the docs, throw in some exception handling for clusters started with the 0.91.2 version and the code should be good enough for a release. I plan to have a much more frequent and incremental release cycle after this next *big* release. Having mentioned a release a hundred times before I've created a bug on the StarCluster github page in an effort to motivate myself to release the current code.

https://github.com/jtriley/StarCluster/issues/19

I'm hoping to make significant progress on the docs this week. I'll update the bug as I make progress. Please feel free to comment as needed :D

~Justin