[Starcluster] StarCluster Web Dashboard - Crunch.io

Austin Godber godber at uberhip.com
Thu Sep 9 16:28:40 EDT 2010

Hi Guys,
     I just wanted to announce that earlier this week I open sourced
what is essentially a StarCluster web interface.  I have been kicking
around a commercial service, Crunch.io, that utilizes StarCluster, for
the past few months.  For the most part, this dashboard it what I have
accomplished.  Its pretty raw right now, but will allow you to create,
launch and terminate clusters in EC2.  Here is my blog post announcing it:
     http://crunch.io/2010/09/07/open-source-crunch-dashboard.html

Any feedback is appreciated, though I do have a todo list about a mile
long.  Chances are I have thought of anything that seems obvious, though
feedback will help me prioritize issues.

Austin Godber