[StarCluster] access cluster object from plugin

Justin Riley jtriley at MIT.EDU
Fri Nov 26 18:32:02 EST 2010

On 11/26/10 6:19 PM, Dan Yamins wrote:

> What I want to be able to do is modify the cluster permissions (e.g.
> to open a specific port) in the plugin logic ... I could do it via
> boto with the cluster.ec2 object if that object is available ... or
> what is the right way?
I assume you don't know the permissions you need before runtime and this
is why you're needing to modify security group permission settings in a
plugin. Just as a reminder, if you *do* know the permissions you can use
the new [permission] config settings.

~Justin