[Starcluster] How to update numpy / rebundle Starcluster

Dan Yamins dyamins at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 19:28:09 EDT 2009

OK, let me add to that question by saying, I just read on your website that
"Currently, StarCluster only supports launching a single cluster on ec2.
...  Support for the correct account of multiple clusters should come in
future versions."   Is that likely to arise any time soon?   (Also, would
mounting multiple clusters from the same EBS storage device be a problem?
Is there a write-lock? )  Sorry for all these questions ... I know I should
have read your site more carefully before posting my previous question.

best,
Dan