[Save] Harvard Extension Course on Sustainability

George Mokray gmoke at world.std.com
Sat Jan 3 16:31:25 EST 2004

From: "Robert B. Pojasek" <rpojasek at sprynet.com>
Subject: Harvard Course
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 19:30:54 -0500
I am preparing to offer the third edition of a course subtitled, "The
Path to Sustainable Development."  This course is offered through the
Harvard Extension School which is open enrollment at a reasonable
cost.  It is a LIVE case-method course with both resident and
distance learning participants.  Featured in the cases this year are
the Town of Arlington (Massachusetts) and Suncor Energy's oil sands
operation in Ft. McMurray, Alberta.  The course syllabus and the
registration material can be found on the course web site at
<http://courses.dce.harvard.edu/~envre105/>http://courses.dce.harvard.edu/~envre105/
Content is being added to this site every week as we prepare for the
first class on Monday night, February 2, 2004.  I would be happy to
answer any questions that anyone may have regarding this required
course in the school's "Environmental Management Certificate" program.

Bob

Dr. Robert B. Pojasek
Pojasek & Associates
PO Box 1333