[Save] Meeting this Thursday, October 2, 8pm

Jessica Lee jalee at MIT.EDU
Mon Sep 29 08:16:50 EDT 2003

Hello SAVE members,

We'll be having another meeting this Thursday, at 8:00pm, in room 407 in
the Student Center (W20-407). (Meetings will be pretty much regularly the
first week of each month, I think. We're experimenting with new meeting
locations and times; any input you have is welcome.)

We'll be discussing America Recycles Day, and also brainstorming ideas for
the benefit footrace that we're organizing with the Charles River
Conservancy (it'll be in May). Good ideas for themes and publicity are
dearly needed, so come and participate!

Jessica