[Save] Fwd: directions for Saturday

Jessica Lee jalee at MIT.EDU
Wed Sep 17 20:15:33 EDT 2003

For those of you interested in attending the Charles River Restoration this
Saturday, here's the final info. We'll leave at 9:30AM from 77 Mass Ave, so
let's all meet there a little early.
Bring a bag lunch! I'll probably provide a few snack-like goodies, as well.
We'll be pruning plants.
If you can't stay the whole time, no problem! Feel free to come anyway
(just let me know if you want to come late and meet us there).