Approval from Lotus Notes Email

John Haworth jhaworth at csc.com
Thu Jul 25 08:41:31 EDT 2013

Hi

Doesn't Extended Notifications just send out an email, with an embedded
link that takes you back into SAP (and the task) in order to carry out the
approval activity?

Kind Regards

John Haworth
SAP PDM
CSC

Euxton House, Euxton Lane, Chorley, PR7 6FE.
|Office: +44(0)1257 23 6474|Mobile: +44(0)7921069650| email:
jhaworth at csc.com|www.csc.com

Advanced Holiday Notice:

CSC • This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient,
please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the
mistake in delivery.  NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not
operate to bind CSC to any order or other contract unless pursuant to
explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting
the use of e-mail for such purpose • CSC Computer Sciences Limited •
Registered Office: Royal Pavilion, Wellesley Road, Aldershot, Hampshire,
GU11 1PZ, UK • Registered in England No: 0963578