Need help ASAP

Stephens, Monique S L moniques at bcm.edu
Mon Jul 8 12:13:03 EDT 2013

We added a new release code for purchase orders.  I tested the workflow thoroughly (or thought I did).  Any PO's already out there that did not complete the workflow process are stuck.  PO's that are supposedly blocked in Purchasing are showing blocked at a different release level.  Is there a program I need to run when new release codes are added to the mix?

We have release codes at the following levels:  Grants, Finance, and then Purchasing.  A PO that is blocked in Purchasing is showing blocked at the release code for Grants instead.

I can manually run ME28 for each PO to put it into the correct release code but wanted to check first to see if there is some program that will update all PO's to the correct release code.

Monique Stephens
Sr. SAP Analyst
OIT-Business Solutions
Baylor College of Medicine