Value of a expression not transferring to the text in the Work Item

Chithra krishnan sadhuc at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 09:14:21 EDT 2011

Hi
This is a very simple issue. I have tried everything but not sure where the
issue is .
I have a very simple decision workflow. In the decision task i have the
inserted the expression for a company name in both the header text and
description.
It does not get populated in the work item text in the in box  I can see the
value populated in the log . When i use other attributes in the BO  i have
no issue.
Tried recreating this  attribute in the BO and also  tried recreating the
step. Does not populate.
If any one has come across something similar please let me know
thanks
CK
IBM