How to create wrapper class for multi-level leave request approval

xue wu wuxueguai at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 05:31:36 EDT 2011

Dear Experts,

We need to develop a multi-level approve workflow for employee leave request
base on standard template WS12300111. After read through the relevant
threads, I found the usual way is to enhance one more method in class
CL_PT_REQ_WF_ATTRIBS to change the attribute 'status' after 1st level
approval. Since workflow task dose not recognize enhancement in class, the
suggested method is to create a wrapper class instead.  I have no experience
about wrapper class at all, and there are very limited information online,
now I'm stuck at this step.
Does anyone have the experience with wrapper class and would like to give
some advices? Thanks a lot.