SWI5 use of taskgroup

Rick Bakker rbakker at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 13:14:55 EST 2009

Hello,

I think the easiest "fix" would be to change the SWI5 screen so that it shows

Task
Customer task

instead of

Task
Task group.

The first field will only take T (customer task) and TS (standard
task) - even though F4 returns workflow templates (WS)!
The second field will only take T, and the F4 matches.
This is in 46C. I've tried to fool the debugger into taking TG, no luck.

regards
Rick Bakker
Hanabi Technology