WAIT for Event - held in container/variable

Rick Bakker rbakker at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 21:06:07 EDT 2009

Hello,

I can't see how the event could be chosen dynamically.
I assume the object is fixed so I'm guessing there aren't
too many events to choose from, maybe you could have a
workflow sub-section for each possible event you could
be waiting for.

regards
Rick Bakker
Hanabi Technology

On 4/2/09, Hanrahan, Wayne <WHanrahan at powercor.com.au> wrote:

> Hi all,
>  I am trying to wait for an event that is held in a variable/container. So I
> read the name of the terminating event from a custom table, and try to wait
> for it to occur. If it does, the workflow should shut down.
>
>  The problem: when creating the wait event, I have to select from the
> dropdown list only…I cannot specify a container which contains the name of
> the event dynamically.
>
>  Anyone know how to handle this? Thanks,
> Wayne Hanrahan.
> Powercor Australia.
CitiPower
> Pty and Powercor Australia Ltd. This email and any file
attachments are
> confidential and intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to
> whom they are addressed. If you have received
this email in error please
> tell us immediately by return email and
delete the