Advance with dialog

vijay srikanth vijay_d15 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 25 07:31:59 EST 2007

Hi,

Check your fork...if it's set to complete when both branches are complete or only when one branch is complete. Also see the workflow log, after the event is fired. what happens to it? It should say that the next step is logically deleted. Also is it necessary to have the advance with dialog?...you know it doesn't work with Portal EP if you're planning to switch to Portal UWL execution.

Instead of two tasks can't you have everything related to the requirement coded in a single task?

Regards,
Vijay

From: serge.boulay at n-spro.comTo: sap-wug at mit.eduSubject: Advance with dialogDate: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 14:06:06 -0500

Hi,

We have a workflow (Netweaver 7) that as two (2) steps with the “Advance with dialog” option. The first step may generate an event that would normally complete the workflow (with a fork). But the does not get completed because the system displays the second screen before it actually get completed. I have tried some waiting with no real success. Is there a way to control this?

Thanks,

Serge Boulay
Associate/Associé

/n Spro Inc
314-A Lakeshore Blvd
Pointe-Claire (Québec)
H9S 4L5

c: 1.514.830.0750
o: 1.514.907.2505 x205
f: 1.518.207.9005
e: serge.boulay at n-spro.com

www.n-spro.com

P Merci de penser à l'environnement avant d'imprimer ce courriel.
Thank you for thinking about the environment before printing out this e-mail.