Question on Deadline monitoring

Albina Fernando albinafernando at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 15:42:01 EST 2007

Hi,

  I need one help regarding the Deadline monitoring.. There's a scenario
wherein..  we have say 5 approvers. And for each approver there is a
deadline date of 3 days. If within 3 days, the approver is not approving,
then a remainder mail should be sent. So for this case, we have used a Loop
Step and inside the loop the Loop step we have used an Event Creator step
that will trigger a workflow to send the workitem to the particluar agent
and in that workitem we have set the deadline date of 3 days. So it will
send a remainder mail if each approver does not approve within 3 days. Now
again... after 5 days, if none of the approvers approve then we have to
terminate the workflow.  How can we set this deadline date of 5 days.
  Can anyone provide inputs on the above scenario. Thanks for ur help..

Regards,
Albina