GOS - Creating / Displaying Personal Notes for Quality Notifications

Mad ABAPper madabapper at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 18:39:57 EDT 2007

Greetings All,

I have a requirement to create a "Personal Note" within a workflow step and
attach it to a Quality Notification (BUS2078). A personal note should be
visible to the creator when they go into QM02 and invoke the GOS
functionality. Although I can see the relationship entries in database table
'SRGBTBREL', I can not display the note when I go into QM02.

I have several questions:
1. I do not see my "Personal Note" in the Attachments List. Are these
handled differently w/in GOS? Are they accessed some other way?
2. Can you attach more than one "Personal Note" to an object?
3. What are the database tables that are relevnat to GOS? I am familiar with
SOFM, SOOD, SOC3, and SRGBTBREL.

Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

MadABAPper