Automatic forwarding and RSWUWFML2

Ruben Baldassarri rbaldassarri at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Sep 21 08:43:25 EDT 2006

Hi Paul,

My mistake.
You are right, I was reading the documentation for
program RSWUWFML (the old one) which states:
"The report sends notifications about work items to
mail recipients by mail. Mails are only sent to those
users for whom automatic forwarding has been set up.
The send destination is the address maintained for
automatic forwarding."

Reading the documentation for the new program
(RSWUWFML2) I found this:
"The receivers of e-mail notifications must have
maintained an e-mail address in the relevant SAP
system. You can maintain a users e-mail address in
either the central address management (transaction
SU01) or the personal office settings in the Business
Workplace, under Automatic Forwarding."

So, if I already have the e-mail address in SU01 I
don't need automatic forwarding, which is exactly what
you answered me.

Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Ruben