Maintain Areas of Responsibility for Agent Assignment

kaukabr@yahoo.com kaukabr at yahoo.com
Wed May 24 14:42:11 EDT 2006

Hello TOM:
Many Many thanks, and I could appreciate this for
ever. You have very good understanding and skills.
I did this, it took me almost four hours.
Binding is the most effective criteria here. I have to
ask you whether the SAP RULE 157 is useful in this
situation. Plus I have to set up another workflow for
Accountants to recieve trip completed status, I
believe this time it should be easier. Many thanks
again. Great.
My Level best regards,
Qhurram