Error in block "parforeach" processing

jack rave jack_rave19 at yahoo.com
Fri May 19 22:57:18 EDT 2006

  Hello All:
  Hope to have some input to an unsolvable error in the workflow template that I have developed.

  I have developed a workflow in which I am using a block with “parforeach” dynamic parallel processing and in that block I am displaying notification of absence. IN the block I have created a task which displays notification of absence.
  I have maintained User_ID(this is a multiline container element which has multiple user ids) as my parallel processing multi-line element so that all the users entered in the User_ID element can access the workitem. Now I was able to create different work items for all the users entered , but when any one of the user is accessing the work-item, the work flow is getting in the error status with the following error log messages.

  Flow item Test Worflow for dynamic block (Workflow 000000033121) has the status "Error"
  Error when starting work item 000000033121
  JOIN entry missing for fork on node 0000000008
  Error when loading the callback component (work item 000000033126)
  Error during result processing of work item 000000033126
  Work item 000000033121: Object FLOWITEM method EXECUTE cannot be executed
  Error when loading the callback component (work item 000000033126)
  Error when loading the callback component (work item 000000033126)

  User_ID is entered as Multiline element.

  In the control tab of block, (Note: USER_ID is the multielement)
  &USER_ID[&_WF_PARFOREACH_INDEX&]&   -->   &_USER_ID_LINE&

  In the “display absence” step of block, I am assigning in the “Agents” area of the control tab as: &_USER_ID_LINE&

  Now, when I execute the workflow, I am able to see that the work-items are sent to the respective agent inboxes given in the USER_ID element and when I execute(display absence form) any one of it , the workflow is set to error status giving the above mentioned errors.

  Please help me. I am missing any binding elements??
  Do I need to add any JOIN in my dynamic step??

  Regards,
   Jack