SRM 5.0 - SC Line Item Approval - How to handle agent errors

Griffiths, Mark mark.griffiths at sap.com
Fri Aug 18 08:45:22 EDT 2006

Hi Mark,

I worked on this earlier in the year.  The administration table seems to
be ignored by the line item badi.  I think it is just there for the
header level badi.  I was advised by colleagues in Germany to set the
administrator for each line - this meant I had to add a fair amount of
extra code into the badi so that if a user wasn't found or valid I
returned an administrator - I then also assigned this to all the other
lines and GUIDs too for restart processing reasons.

Hope this helps,

Mark

SAP UK