RSWUWFML2 & BSP: How to execute workitems from outlook when SAP Gui is not insatlled on deskop

Griffiths, Mark mark.griffiths at sap.com
Wed Jun 8 05:20:44 EDT 2005

I managed to create the URL dynamically in the work item task
description recently:

First I worked out the URL of the Workflow Handler and its required
parameters (look at the method processdialog on object Webservice) and
then to dynamically calculate the values and make them displayable in my
task description, I created some new attributes on a delegated subtype
of the webservice object that read the tables updated by transaction
WF_HANDCUST.  This will give you the root of your URL, the other
elements you can get from the Workitem object in your Task.  The only
thing I couldn't totally get right was the userid passed in the URL as
the task in this case could go to more than one user, a dummy value
seemed to solve things but if anyone thinks of a better solution then
let me know.

Hope that gives you enough information to get this working.

Regards,

Mark

SAP UK

  _____