SAP transport workflow

Susan R. Keohan keohan at ll.mit.edu
Fri Jul 1 12:05:24 EDT 2005

Hi Michel,

We are using a custom workflow in place of the SAP-Delivered one for Transport approvals.  It works
very well (small pat on back).  There is an OSS Note which would allow you to specify your own
workflow, but first check to see if the standard meets your business requirements...

PS: This quote below, from yours truly, was found using Google.  Googling SAP-WUG (using search
criteria such '/pipermail/sap-wug/ transport proposal' will return quite a few results, and may help
you in finding out more about transport proposal WFs.

Happy WF-ing!
Sue