Leaving the workflow arena and thanks!

Dominik Sobolewski sobolewskid at marafiq.com.sa
Mon Sep 6 06:02:29 EDT 2004

Good Luck,

:-)

=20

Dominik Sobolewski
SAP Workflow Consultant

MARAFIQ

Tel:         +966 3 340 0672 Ext 3835
E-mail : sobolewskid at marafiq.com.sa

=20

-----Original Message-----
From: Kouw, FA - SPLXE [mailto:fa.kouw at td.klm.com]=20
Sent: Monday, September 06, 2004 12:52 PM
To: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Subject: Leaving the workflow arena and thanks!

Hi,

At the end of this month I'll be leaving the workflow arena and will
continue my carreer in a completely different arena (teaching kids).

I want to thank all concerned for helping me out in times I needed it!

Bye for now!

Regards,

Fred Kouw

Please visit http://www.klm-em.com for information about KLM Engineering
& Maintenance products and services.

This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and privileged
material intended for the addressee only. If you are not the addressee,
you
are notified that no part of the e-mail or any attachment may be
disclosed,
copied or distributed, and that any other action related to this e-mail
or
attachment is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have
received
this e-mail by error, please notify the sender immediately by return
e-mail,
and delete this message. Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij NV (KLM),
its
subsidiaries and/or its employees shall not be liable for the incorrect
or
incomplete transmission of this e-mail or any attachments, nor
responsible
for any delay in receipt.

This outbound message from KPN has been checked for all known viruses by
KPN IV-Scan, powered by MessageLabs.
For further information visit: http://www.veiliginternet.nl