WF Builder gives "Illegal node-id in Nodevalue-Table..."

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Tue Nov 9 05:37:33 EST 2004

Hi Jocelyn,

The corruption was not immediately apparent, but only happened in flows t=
hat
encountered this builder 'feature' (Dan is also quite familiar with this
one). SWUD and everything else checks out 100% and once the flow is run w=
e'd
get 'No successor defined for node nnnnn' and the flow would not enter th=
loop (the exact point at which the builder spat out the 'Illegal...'
message). No way to recover or restart. The only way out (apart from edit=
ing
the tables directly) is to rebuild the flow from scratch.

If nothing else, perhaps it is prudent advice to test that particular par=
of the flow before continuing build.

Interestingly enough we'd applied some hotpacks and the problem went away=
.
Then we recently went up to patch 44 (620 system) and it seems to be back
with a vengeance.

Cheers
Mike