Dedicated server for WF

Koenraad Janssens koenraad.janssens at sidmar.arcelor.com
Fri Jun 4 04:56:22 EDT 2004

Dear WF users

Our system folks are trying to talk us into using a dedicated workflow
server by routing the RFC destinations in transaction swe2. (cfr SapNote
98407)
Now offcourse we are pro everything which could improve workflow and
system performance however I would like to know if any of you have had
experiences with this and how did it work out?

Especially I would like to know of experiences when something goes wrong.
What happens if this dedicated server fails and goes offline.  Does the
system switch back to searching available processes on all application
servers or just fails?

Thank you in advance for any information you might possibly have...

Koenraad Janssens
Sidmar N.V.- ISM
Leverage Team - Programmer
Tel: +32 9 347 35 76
E-mail: koenraad.janssens at sidmar.arcelor.com

This message should only be read by those persons to whom it is
addressed, and may contain confidential information, the disclosure
of which is prohibited. This message is not intended to create rights
or obligations without subsequent written confirmation of its contents.
If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately