Urgent: Outbound idoc issues

Steve Johnson steve_basis at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 14 20:59:15 EDT 2004

Hello,

We have a outbound 204 running from PRD SAP system.
Today we found the following issue.

All SAP jobs ran successfully. But EDI group is saying
idoc data is missing like instead of 270 idoc's they
see only one idoc control data. How is it possible?..

After SAP writes the data to OS level data set, EDI
Scripts trigger every 3 seconds to checck if the file
finished fine with number of bytes of file check. If
yes completed writting by SAP, it will be pulled for
further process.

We have the following batchs scheduled
Schedule RSNAST00 to process output  - EDI204_OUT
Schedule RSEOUT00 to process IDocs and combine into
files - SEND_IDOCS_TO_PORT

Now the issue is is there any way I can tell all
IDOC's written to file fine other than We02 status
03?. Please advise immdly.

=====
Thanks,
Steve Johnson