Defining An Administrator At Task Level

Marc Correia Marc.Correia at fonterra.com
Wed Aug 4 16:09:27 EDT 2004

Hi Michael

I had the same problem. If you go to the header for the workflow and clic=
k on the "Version-Dependant(Current Workflow Version)" Tab. If you click =
on the agents tab. You can allocate the Workflow system administrator the=
re. Then when your workflow runs you will no longer have the error.

Regards
Marc.