Update: When is an error not an error?

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Fri Mar 21 04:27:17 EST 2003

Hi Phil,
Yes, I did feel a bit silly one I found out :-)  Normally I do work
with a WF_ADMIN position/job, but in this case it was a developer on
the other side of the globe who used his own userid just so as not to
interfere with our (European) inboxes whilst he was developing - a
perfectly valid reason and good intention...

It's just one of those things that demonstrates the breadth of 'bits and
pieces' involved in workflow which keeps me interested :-)

Cheers
Mike