SAP Workflow related to different SAP systems

Kris Deroo kris.deroo at eozen.com
Mon Jul 14 19:37:25 EDT 2003

Hi all,

=20

One of our customers is currently looking to setup a workflow on =
invoices.
They have one SAP system by business unit, but want to setup only once =
the
workflow. So we would like to promote one of the SAP instances to the
workflow master system in which the workflow would be built. This =
workflow
would then, based on the origin of the invoice, call functions (methods,
BAPIs) in the relevant system for approval, posting, costcoding, .

=20

Is there any other customer who has done a similar setup (it must not be =
the
same scenario, but technically spoken a comparable solution)

=20

Thanks for your cooperation.

=20

Kind regards,