Work Item Description - Text Formatting

Cooper, John M jcooper at kcc.com
Fri Jan 31 14:25:29 EST 2003

I have a user decision task where I would like to display a table of values
from the workflow container for the user to see before making a decision.  I
would like to be able to apply a style to the task description that includes
appropriate tab settings for the table (including left and
decimal-alignment), and mask the values (leading zero suppression, currency)
to make the table more readable.

It looks like SAPscript styles are available to do this, based on the menu
options in the text editor, but I cannot figure out how to assign a style.
When I try to select a new style in the text editor (Format-->Change Style)
I get an error stating "Function code cannot be selected."

Any ideas out there?

John Cooper
Global Workflow Team
Kimberly-Clark Corporation
Phone:  1-920-721-6313
Fax:    1-920-225-4535
E-mail: john.cooper at kcc.com

This e-mail is intended for the use of the addressee(s) only and may contain privileged, confidential, or proprietary information that is exempt from disclosure under law.  If you have received this message in error, please inform us promptly by reply e-mail, then delete the e-mail and destroy any printed copy.   Thank you.