Urgent - Transporting Org Chart For Workflow While Implementing HR

Graeme Jones Graeme.Jones at eu.tenneco-automotive.com
Wed Feb 12 05:20:28 EST 2003

Hi

I've been looking into a similar problem, but in my company, HR and
Finance/Logistics are in different SAP systems / landscapes.

However, somewhere I came across the following.......

"If the existing HR Org strucutre is to be used for workflow, each person
in the master record must have entered the info type 105, communication
type 0001 ( sap system user ).  Using this info type, a SAP system user is
assigned to the HR person".

I've been searching for where I got the information, but can't find it.

cheers
Graeme.

"Dywan, Abigail" <adywan at clarkstonconsulting.com>@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> on
12/02/2003 01:20:05

Please respond to SAP Workflow Users' Group <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

Sent by:    SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>