How can I check if a workflow instance for a particular object is already in process?

Torsten Schnorpfeil torsten at processflow.de
Tue Apr 15 12:02:09 EDT 2003

Hi guys,

here's the questions: I need to figure out if a certain instance of a =
workflow with a particular object key is already running. I checked the =
work item header table, but it didn't help much. Does anybody know the =
name of the table where all the values of a workflow container are =
stored during runtime? This would give me the capability to check on =
this table.

OR: Does anybody have another idea how to achieve my purpose?

THX!

Cheers,

Torsten