Send task description error

Soden, John John.Soden at newmont.com.au
Fri Apr 4 03:56:10 EST 2003

I hit this same problem this morning ! Firstly -  I think you will find t=
he
result containers are only populated in the log if the task is successful=
=2E..
My problem was in the bindings - I had also changed the description text =
and
referenced different container elements so that there were redundant elem=
ents
in the task container, deleting these fixed the problem (ie goto the cont=
rol
tab on the send mail task, drill into the task, set it to change mode, go
into the container and delete any elements that are not used in the messa=
ge
text). I assume your QA system is still working because you haven't
transported your description changes there ?=20

Cheers john