Changing agent to myself

Jim Sauceman sauceman at tennessee.edu
Tue Oct 1 10:58:51 EDT 2002

Rick,

You can also:
Use SWIA (Execute Work Item without Agent Check) or

1. Go into the Workflow Log (View with Technical Details)
2. Single-click on the work item number
3. Go to the Technical Work Item Display (Ctrl+Shift+F6)
4. Go to Change (Ctrl+Shift+F3) (work item is now "Reserved" by you and in
your Inbox)
5. Click on Complete Manually (F8)

It may sound like a lot of steps, but it is really pretty quick and I do it
all the time during testing.

Good luck!

Jim Sauceman
University of Tennessee