AW: Sending mail to MS Outlook from SAP Inbox for a workflow item

Becker Stephan (extern) Stephan.Becker.ext at mchw.siemens.de
Fri Mar 8 06:24:34 EST 2002

rajiv,
in your sagui directory, find the mapi directory, for 4.6c all you need =
is
there including detailed installation process documentation. I enclose =
mini installation description for 4.6c and office 2000 on win2000.  the
process is different depending on office/OS release and probably also =
sap
release, so you might need to do a little digging, but in essence this =
is a
pretty slick process and shouldn't take very long to set up. if you hit =
stumbling block, let us know.
stephan

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----