Is there any document for generic object service?

Roehlen, Peter PRoehlen at powercor.com.au
Tue Jul 2 21:24:47 EDT 2002

Hi Steve,

I'm not sure about your more general questions, but I believe that the
'where is the attachment saved' issue depends on your version and
configuration of Business Document Server (and/or Kpro).  If you haven't
specifically configured anything in this area, then I believe the default
configuration is for the documents (attachments) to be stored in the SAP
database.

I'm more than happy to be contradicted though if the above is wrong -
documents in SAP are a bit of a black art.

Regards
Peter Roehlen
Powercor Australia Ltd
(03) 9683 4613