Word Document in Workflow

Rickayzen, Alan alan.rickayzen at sap.com
Mon Oct 15 08:33:20 EDT 2001

Hi Raju,
If you use the "document from template" step type it will automatically
incorporate task TS70008298 into your workflow. This task uses the WF_DOC
CREATE method.
There is nothing to stop you copying this task and using one of the other
methods (display, print....) and then substituting your task for TS70008298
in the workflow step.

Regards,

Alan Rickayzen