SAPConnect Best Practice

Mike Mathieson msmathieson at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 3 15:57:59 EDT 2000

The basis guy is trying to configure SAPConnect.  He has it so you can send
to an external internet address from within SAP, but items (SAP mail and
workflow) sent from inside SAP to an SAP address still go to the SAP Inbox.
I told him I didn't think it should be configured this way, as I want all
messages to go to Outlook, so we never have to go into the SAP Inbox.

1.  Can SAPConnect be configured this way, and if so what are we missing?

2.  Is the approach I have recommended a "best practice".