Workflow triggering through ABAP

sanjiv bajpai sanjiv_bajpai at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 21 09:33:22 EDT 2000

Kamraj,
       When you set employee as parameter in event
container in the Function Module, the name of the
parameter has to be same  as given in the event
parameter definition in the business object. If the
names are not similar and event parameter is mandatory
then it will not start the workflow .

Sanjiv Bajpai

Webflow Inc.