Error in function module WWW_DISPATCH_REQUEST

Dan Harmon rrfs20 at email.sps.mot.com
Fri Jun 9 15:09:54 EDT 2000

We have identified this as a problem with the ITS, version 4.6b.  We
tested this functionality on a different 4.5b system and did not
encounter the problem.  We have opened up an OSS note with SAP.  Sorry I
can't give you the OSS number or more details, other team members are
working on this problem and I am responding just in case they don't
subsribe to this list server.

Regards,
Dan Harmon
| Dan Harmon                    |             Phone:    480-383-5218 |
| R/3 Workflow Group Leader     |               Fax:    480-383-5140 |
| Product Data Management Team  |             Pager:    888-782-2030 |
| SPS Information Technology    |            dan.harmon at motorola.com |
| Murphy's Technology Law #11:                                       |
| The first myth of management is that it exists.                    |