Web Workflow Introduction

Mathieson, Mike S. MSMathieson at TLNA.COM
Fri Jul 28 10:05:56 EDT 2000

Greg, I like your enthusiasm.  Can you or anyone out there recommend an
article, Web site, book, etc. that gives an overview of web workflows.
Specifically I am looking for something to give to management (so it must
have large print, color pictures, and lot's of examples) to say "here's what
we should be doing."

-----Original Message-----
From: Gregory Kowalik [mailto:gkowalik at ashland.com]
Sent: Friday, July 28, 2000 8:54 AM
To: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Subject: Re: Workflow courses

Bernhard,

If I can recommend something, use web workflows.
The concept is basically the same, but you do your workflows on the WEB.
It's awesome. I have just finished my first invoice approval workflow on the
web
and it is really cool.
The one thing that you would need to know is ITS. I would recommend BC440
class.

Greg