Triggering Event for Accounting Documents

Gregory Kowalik gkowalik at ashland.com
Wed Jul 26 13:17:35 EDT 2000

Change documents get created for table BKPF so I would say you can do it.
You will have to create a subobject though and add the "create" event there.
You will also have to write a check function module to filter triggering for AP
documents only.
If you are on 4.6 you don't need to write that check FM, you can use transaction
SWB_COND (workflow start condition wizard).

Greg

Todd Walter <toddwalter at hotmail.com> on 07/26/2000 11:31:09 AM

Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>