[panda-users] reflect a problem about gdb panda replay

xiaojuan Li xiaotan6666 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 02:50:08 EDT 2015

Hi,
excuse me, I gdb the replay process,and find that if often shows:
Starting program: /home/shentanli/pandanew/qemu/arm-softmmu/qemu-system-arm
-m 256 -replay tmpR2 -M android_arm -kernel /dev/null -android -panda
stringsearch:name=4-24test\;tstringsearch\;tainted_instr
Using host libthread_db library "/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libthread_db.so.1".
Adding PANDA arg stringsearch:name=4-24test.
goldfish_add_device: smc91x, base ff011000 1000, irq 11 1
goldfish_add_device: goldfish_fb, base ff012000 1000, irq 12 1
goldfish_fb: ff012000     68
Could not create temp file for sdcard image: File exists
[Thread 0x7fffe62b5700 (LWP 4751) exited]
[Inferior 1 (process 4748) exited with code 01]

"sdcard image exists" shows when i do the replay without gdb, and i must
run "./qemu-system-arm -replay ****" at least three times,it finally run. I
tried to with deleting the directory including that file, the first time it
runs, it shows "could not create temp file for sdcard image: success" and
stopped, i run again, it shows "could not create temp file for sdcard
image:file exited" and stopped again, then i run the third time, it can be
execute.

Any suggestions?
Thanks!

--