[panda-users] ARM support (was: taint segmentation fault)

Manolis Stamatogiannakis mstamat at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 23:40:36 EDT 2015

Ok, good for starters.

>From a quick look, ida_taint.cpp contains some windows-specific offsets in
the code. So the plugin has to be rewritten for linux.
This shouldn't be too hard, provided you understand how the windows version
of the plugin works. I have no experience with windows internals, so I
can't help you here.
But if you can add some documentation on how the plugin works, I could help
you with the linux side.

Cheers,
Manolis