[panda-users] ARM support (was: taint segmentation fault)

Manolis Stamatogiannakis mstamat at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 14:17:38 EDT 2015

Although I haven't tested osi_linux on arm, it should either be working or
*almost* working. Of course you'll have to extract the kernel offsets to
get it running.

Otherwise, I have included the arm equivalents of x86-specific code where I
could. In any places where arm-specific code may be missing, I have added
#warn directives. So the plugin will compile, but the preprocessor will
emit warnings about the missing platform-specific code.

Regarding Xiaojuan's problem, it could be something more trivial. E.g. .bat
files won't run on Linux. So if only the path was fixed in the script, it
won't work.

Cheers,
Manolis