[panda-users] taint segmentation fault

Brendan Dolan-Gavitt brendandg at gatech.edu
Sun Apr 12 23:24:35 EDT 2015

I don't think we've tested it on ARM but I don't see any reason why it
won't work – the taint code doesn't have anything architecture-specific in
it as far as I'm aware.

Tainted data going out on the network should not affect the
tainted_instructions analysis. It is true that taint2 doesn't support
network taint, but that just means that it doesn't have the ability to add
taint labels to incoming network data or query taint outgoing network
packets.

-Brendan