[OWW-SC] Fwd: [Oww-Feedback] Feedback Message (from Dr Alejo Corrales)

julius@younglucks.com julius at younglucks.com
Fri Jan 18 21:53:45 EST 2008

Bill, Mac and I have started working on HOWTO pages:

http://openwetware.org/wiki/Help:HOWTO

Vincent and I have it as an outreach task to expand the number of
topics, but anyone feel free to help us out.  See the talk page for a
list of requested topics to fill out, and just copy the format of the
current articles.

Julius