[OWW-SC] Lab Notebook: "One last thing..."

Bill F bill.altmail at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 08:48:41 EST 2008

Sorry.

No free  pound portable loaded with OWW Lab Notebook to announce.

I am fixing a problem in the Lab Notebook that came up when I moved it to
the main wiki. As you may have noticed, the there was a "stickiness" related
to how the focus of the notebook was connected to the person logged in
rather than the one you may be looking at. I made the change and resolved
the problem. The next step is to turn on the project update feature. I had
to retest it after making the previously cited fix. I'll send out an update
as soon as it's working.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Bill Flanagan