[OWW-SC] new user page genration

Jason Kelly jasonk at MIT.EDU
Wed Jan 16 01:50:32 EST 2008

OK, I replaced the auto-generated userpage (thanks reshma for making
up the new version).  You can see it here:
http://openwetware.org/wiki/UserPageDefaultContentText

I moved the old content to the auto-generated talk page:
http://openwetware.org/wiki/UserTalkPageDefaultContentText

I tried to update the text so it makes sense, please take a look and
edit if you have a chance.  Keep in mind these are the first pages new
users will see / edit.

thanks!
jason